Edelway AG is a Swiss IT/SAP Services Consultancy providing resources to its multinational clients in Switzerland.
We are urgently looking for a SAP Business Objects Technical Consultant to integrate our team within our global multinational client in Basel. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multicultural team on a dynamic project at the early stage of a large program. We will support you in all aspects of your contract: Logistics, permit, payroll, taxes etc.
It can either be a long term contract or a permanent employment.
An excellent rate is on offer for the right candidate.
Start date: ASAP or within one month from offer.
You will play a key technical role in the SAP BO environment such as administration, architecture, tuning, monitoring, installation, upgrade, configuration, security and infrastructure.
- Experience in Business Objects servers architecture/administration in Windows and Unix environments.
- Previous experience in architecting BO roadmap - mandatory.
- Skilled in Performance Tuning and Optimization - mandatory.
- Worked on ticketing system - mandatory.
- Knowledge of defining and implementing the BO technical strategy.
- Experience with installing and upgrading BO Servers.
- Knowledge of BO 4.0 is a strong asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
The following will be a plus:
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager (SolMan) – an asset.
- Experience with BO DS (data-services), BO Mobile, BPC, XI and BO Explorer.
- Experience in leading a BO team.
- Ability to export and import objects using import/export wizard.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please send us your CV and we will contact you shortly to discuss it in more details.
Key words: Business Objects, Business Object, BO, XI, Explorer, Windows, Unix, Linux, AIX, DS, Data Services, BOXI, administration, SAP, landscape, monitoring, migration, Trendline, Audit, Release.